- Career Fair
- 5/22/2019, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
MVMS Career Fair
Wednesday, May 22 during A and B Lunches (12:00-1:25)
Volunteers are needed to participate in this year’s student Career Fair. Volunteer presenters will have a designated table in the small gym to discuss their career field and answer student questions:
· What is your job title?
· What education is required for your position?
· Is there a certification or licensure that is necessary?
· What do you most enjoy about your work?
· What advice would you give to someone considering your field?
Presenters are welcome to bring display items to decorate their tables- set-up will begin at 11:00am. Please note that all presenters must sign-in to the front office and show appropriate ID in order to obtain a visitor pass.
There is a break from 12:30-12:55 between the two lunch periods during which presenters are welcome to enjoy a lunch break. Feel free to bring a lunch or purchase a meal from the cafeteria.
Please contact Heather Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign-up. Your assistance is valuable and so appreciated!